- Nido® is a dry whole milk powder. Simply mix 32.5g (about 3 teaspoons) of milk powder and 225 ml off water to make 250mls of Nido® Milk. Why not also try Nido® milk powder in your tea and coffee?
- Nido® was first launched during the 1940s as an extremely versatile and practical milk powder, ready to use at all times. The same is true to today as Nido® milk powder can be used in many recipes and drinks, as a simple substitute for fresh milk.
- 130g of milk powder and 900ml of water make 1 litre.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Each tin contains 900g of Nestle Nido® instant full cream milk powder
- Pack size: 900G
Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Fat content not less than 28%
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Soya
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep the tin closed.Best Before: See base (EXP)
Preparation and Usage
- 3x 32.5 g Nido®+ 225 ml water=250 ml
- 32.5 g milk powder and 225 ml water makes 250 ml reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
- 130 g milk powder and 900 ml water makes 1 Litre reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
- Number of uses
Pack contains 27 portions.
Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.